Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

A new Krinkels vid, out of nowhere, oh boy!
Smooth, fluid and somehow still fresh. I loved every bit.

mario vs. pivote mario vs. pivote

You didn't make this.

BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ BANAHNAZ INN PIDGAMAZZ

That was time well spent, my friend. I rarely watch flash cartoons anymore, but this one, I'm glad I did.

SpeedoSausage responds:

Ooosome, broo!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Poor guy

Well

I never saw that coming.

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

amzing animayshon young lad

Pure genius. This is one of the best things that has ever graced this site, ever. I'm barely exaggerating. You have to be retarded or underage to not see why Jerry Jackson is so funny.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

What is parody

I like how you wrote and recorded all that stuff about kindness and ostracization but then destroy everything with just one short sentence. That left me speechless for a good five seconds.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Why

I don't need to tell you why I think this is retarded.

Not that good but you did a fine job.

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Face value

The silent, quiet moments really brought out the futility of this old argument. That some deep shit, good job.

Boring, but I don't come on Newgrounds expecting to be entertained, so it's all good. I still prefer your other movies.

Stick Vs Wall Stick Vs Wall

Ok I'll tell you why

You ripped off the "Stick vs. Wall" idea from other works. Keep practicing, make something original, people will like it.

MetalFrog77 responds:

Yeah but I got inspiration from people who made stick animation but yeah i'll work on it

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Honest review, please no h8ers

I love how Mario and Sonic keep pulling out new shit moves every 10 seconds, that's really great, I love it; that's because they need them, I mean, those generic bad guys won't gonna kill themselves, will they?

I accidentaly closed the window out of pure excitement, I jizzed everywhere when I saw Fire Sonic. Damn, not only does he have fire power, but he apparently goes 30 times faster. I sure wish Tanooki Luigi had this kind of amazing awesomeness.

Also I hate Yoshi. Could you remove that asshole completely from the show? he gets too much attention.